Need Credit Counseling?

If you're overwhelmed with debt credit counseling can help you get back on your feet and into the home of your dreams.

If you wish to consult a third party for credit counseling services, please check the website of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development to locate a HUD approved counselor who will not charge you for their services.

If you are a military service member or a dependent of a military service member, and require counseling assistance, please call the Military One-Source Toll-Free number at 1(800) 342-9647.

Credit Bureaus


P.O. Box 105069

Atlanta, GA 30349-5069

To order a report:(800) 685-1111

To report fraud: (800) 525-6285


P O Box 2002

Allen, TX 75013-0949

To order a report: (888) 397-3742

To report fraud: (888) 397-3742

Trans Union

P O Box 1000

Chester, PA 19022

To order a report: (800) 916-8800

To report fraud: (800) 680-7289